We Could Have Prevented Those PMMA Deaths in the UK with Drug Checking

We Could Have Prevented Those PMMA Deaths in the UK with Drug Checking

Share this post

Comments (2)

  • Tan Ho

    This article is spot on. It’s sad to see governments implement a system of prohibition whereas harm reduction and educational services would better serve the entire world. With electronic music in the world spotlight, it’s becoming ever important to make sure all fans are kept safe and are acting responsibly.

    January 13, 2015 at 6:20 pm
  • Cheridan

    I’m a 16 year old girl I live in Melbourne, Australia
    I took an “MDMA” pill early 2014 that caused me to severely overdose and later acquired that the pill had PMA in it. With the symptoms I experienced it’s highly unknown how I made it through and did not die. Its a miracle.
    Was by far the worst experience of my life and wouldn’t wish it upon anyone.
    If anyone would like to know the story I’m happy to share.
    Email – cheridan30@gmail.com

    February 4, 2015 at 8:15 am

Leave a Reply